- Maui Vacation Packages
- Maui Car Rental / Car Hire
- Maui Weddings
- Maui Honeymoons
- Maui Family Trip
- Vacation Special Deals
- Maui Hotels
- Maui Resorts
- Maui Beach Resorts
- Maui All inclusive
- Maui Villas
- Maui Luxury
- Maui Condos
- Maui Bungalows
- Maui Property
- Places to visit
- Scuba Diving
- Helicopter tours
Wheather for Maui
Mostly Cloudy, 78 F
Forecast Sat, 19 Jul 2014
High: 86 F Low: 75 F
Forecast Sun, 20 Jul 2014
High: 86 F Low: 75 F
Formerly a commercial port Maʻalaea Harbor hosts a marina where many cruise and pleasure boats dock. Among the boats that dock here are whale watching cruise boats as well as those that offer snorkeling trips to Molokini Atol.
The Maʻalaea District of Maui is located in Central Maui about six miles south of Wailuku, where the Honoapiʻilani Highway reaches the south coast. There are plenty of things to keep you busy for a full day in Maʻalaea. You can begin with a morning snorkeling or whale-watching cruise followed by a visit to the Maui Ocean Center. You can end the day with an evening sunset walk on Maʻalaea Beach and then dinner at one of the harbor area's best restaurants. The area is home to eight fine restaurants beginning with the highly acclaimed Waterfront Restaurant which was placed first in the Maui News' annual survey for "best service" and "best seafood."
Other info about Maui Marina
Lahaina Yacht Harbor, Maui
Lahaina Harbor is located right in the heart of Lahaina, in front of the legendary Pioneer Inn. Once notorious for harboring illegal whaling ships, it is a popular visitor destination today. Many activity companies that offer shoreline cruises, snorkeling and diving excursions and parasailing or glass-bottom-boat tours start from here.
Also, the ferries to the neighboring islands of Lanai and Molokai depart from Lahaina Harbor. From here one can also enjoy nice views of Lahaina’s shoreline, the neighboring island of Lanai and see a wide variety of vessels – sailboats, catamarans, motorboats and luxurious yachts.
Maui Marina - Video Information
Video ads about Maui Marina by Google
Check this top vacation ad!
The Maalaea Yacht Marina condominium building sits directly on the waterfront in Maalaea Harbor and it is the first in a string of nine vacation rental condominiums between Maalaea Harbor and the Kalia Pond bird sanctuary.
It is a good choice for those who want to stay close to the Maui Ocean Center aquarium and the activities and restaurants of Maalaea Harbor.
The building is not on the beach but it does sit directly on the harbor waterfront. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue area, recreation room, security elevator, and assigned parking spaces. Laundry facilities are shared.
All of the Yacht Marina condominium units have full kitchens and I believe each one also has a lanai. Yacht Marina condos have either ocean views or mountain views. Located at 30 Hauoli Street. The one bedroom units range from about 600 to 770 square feet and the two bedroom units are almost 900 square feet.
Maui - Information directory
Find plenty of useful information by selecting one of our topic-specific Maui Travel Guides below.
- Maui Holidays
- Maui Vacation Packages, Maui Car Rental / Car Hire, Maui Weddings, Maui Honeymoons, Maui Family Trip, Vacation Special Deals
- Flights to Maui
- Airlines, Airfares, Cheap Flights, Cheap Tickets
- Maui Accomodation
- Maui Hotels, Maui Resorts, Maui Beach Resorts, Maui All inclusive, Maui Villas, Maui Luxury, Maui Condos, Maui Bungalows, Maui Property
- Maui Travel Guide
- Travel Guide, Travel Agencies, Currency / Exchange Info, Weather / Temperature, Maui Map
- Maui Recreation Activities
- Maui Restaurants, Maui Beach Club, Maui Cafe, Maui Foods & Drinks, Maui Spa, Maui Nightlife, Maui Casino
- Things to do in Maui
- Attractions, Beach, Trips, Tours, Places to visit, Cruises, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Safaris, Surfing, Adventures, Golf, Helicopter tours, Shopping, Backpackers
- Maui - The Island
- Islands, History, Where is, Population, Facts, Clima / Climate, Tourism, Laguna / Lagoon, Marina, Pictures / Photo Gallery, Maui Music & Video Gallery